Private Dining at Cupan Tae
Spend an afternoon in one of Galway’s last remaining hidden gems. The Serendipity Suite nestles itself on the world renowned Spanish Arch overlooking the doorstep of the Atlantic Ocean. Upon arrival your party will be greeted by our expert team and welcomed with our trademark champagne tea reception poured from our Russian Samovar.
Experience the true essence of the Serendipity Occasion Suite while indulging in our premium high tea service, where inhibitions become an afterthought and sumptuousness becomes the norm. Capture the essence of Galway’s critically acclaimed tea room and escape into the picturesque backdrop while enjoying our bespoke high tea menu in this quintessentially Gatsby-esque setting. Find yourself lost in conversation while complimenting good company with an ambience benefitting your surroundings.
Enjoyment starts at €30 per person
Seating for up to 25 guests
A lavish experience to remember
Catering for hen parties, corporate luncheons, and exquisite private events
The most stylish destination for the most traditional Afternoon Tea
Book Your Private Dining Experience
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum requirement of 20 people per booking
- Booking deposit of €15 per person required
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of confirmed booking date/no-shows on the day, will be subject to the complete per-person charge of €30
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of confirmed booking date will incur full loss of booking deposit.
- Full booking deposit will be refunded when cancellations are made within 72 hours of booking date.
- In cases where cancellations bring the number of persons to below the 20 person minimum, the above cancellation policy does not apply and guests will be subject to the full cost of a twenty person booking.