A cupful of Covid changes...
- We encourage reservations.
Bookings can be made through our online booking system;
For all other inquiries, please call us directly at 091-89-5000 (bookings will not be taken over the phone).
- We no longer offer tea/coffee as stand alone menu items. Guests must partake in indulging in both food and beverage.
- Walk-in service will continue to be offered, but subject to availability.
What you can expect from us
- Indoor Dining. Fully vaccinated guests, those who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months, as well as children under 18 in their care, will be welcome to join us in both our upstairs and downstairs dining rooms with at least 1 metre between tables.
We also accommodate outdoor seating, weather permitting.
- Smiles! Although, they will be hidden behind our masks.
- A highly trained and confident team. All team members have been trained to the highest of standards to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests.
What we ask of you
- Information Please
Please provide proof of vaccination or recovery, along with photo identification
- Can I have your number?
One member of your party will be asked to provide their name and phone number, for contact tracing purposes
- Mask up.
Guests are reminded to wear their masks at all time while indoors, except while seated at your table
Please use sanitiser where provided, especially upon entering the premises.
- Spatial awareness.
Please be mindful of your movement in respect of our team and fellow guests.
- Patience please.
This is new and challenging for everyone. Kindly trust we are doing our best to adapt.
- Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir.
Please follow the requests and directions from our team members.