A cupful of
- We encourage reservations.
For Afternoon Tea, bookings can be made through our online booking system;
For all other reservations, please call us directly at 091-89-5000. Availability will be limited.
- We no longer offer tea/coffee as stand alone menu items. Guests must partake in indulging in both food and beverage.
- Walk-in service will continue to be offered, but subject to availability and with a restricted menu.
- We can no longer welcome queueing inside the premises.
- We encourage contactless/ credit card payments when possible.
What you can
expect from us
- More space. Guests will be welcome to join us in both our upstairs and downstairs dining rooms with at least 1 metre between tables. We have also extended our outdoor seating area to allow for more distance between tables.
- Smiles! Although, they will be hidden behind our masks.
- A highly trained and confident team. All team members have been trained to the highest of standards to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests.
What we ask of you
Please use sanitiser where provided, especially upon entering the premises.
- Spatial awareness.
Please be mindful of your movement in respect of our team and fellow guests.
- Patience please.
This is new and challenging for everyone. Kindly trust we are doing our best to adapt.
- Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir.
Please follow the requests and directions from our team members.